Your safety is our priority
The safety of our delegates, speakers and staff is the Property Council of Australia's top priority. There will be a range of protocols and enhanced hygiene measures implemented throughout the event venues and event format to safeguard the health and wellbeing of our guests as outlined by the Queensland Government. If you would like some more information on these regulations, please click here.
Download the COVIDSafe app here
- Cancellation requests received before 23 July 2021 will receive a full refund and will not incur a $350 cancellation fee.
- Cancellation requests received between 24 July 2021 and 14 October 2021 will incur a $350 cancellation fee (with the remaining amounts being refunded to you).
- Cancellation requests received from Friday 15 October 2021 will receive NO REFUND.
- A replacement delegate will be accepted up until 22 October 2021 for all registrations.
- Full conference registration for attendance on site are not transferable to live stream registrations.
We will offer a FULL REFUND of your registration cost if the event is cancelled because the Commonwealth or Queensland Government extends or amends its existing COVID-19 restrictions.
Unable to attend
We will also offer a FULL REFUND (subject to the below cancellation fee) of your registration if you are unable to attend the event due to:
- changes in your organisation’s protocols regarding event attendance;
- you present with flu like or COVID-19 symptoms pre-event; or
- you answer yes to any of the screening questions at registration and are refused entry.
If you are unable to attend the event due to the above circumstances, the following will apply:
- cancellation requests received before 23 July 2021 will receive a full refund and will not incur a $350 cancellation fee; and
- cancellations received between 24 July 2021 and 22 November 2021 will incur a $350 cancellation fee (with the remaining amounts being refunded to you).
Conditions of Entry:
- Registrations are for individual delegates only and cannot be split or shared between multiple people
- Full payment must be made before close of business on Friday 22 October 2021 otherwise you will not be registered for and will be refused entry to the event.
- Member rates are only applicable if a company is a member or has renewed its membership by Friday 22 October 2021.
- The Property Council of Australia reserves its right to charge non-members non-member rates if they have not renewed their company membership by Friday 22 October 2021.
- The Property Council of Australia reserves its right to refuse entry to or remove from the premises any person who it considers (in its sole and absolute discretion) is causing annoyance or inconvenience to delegates or attendees.
- No refund, replacement or compensation will be offered to any person refused entry or removed from the premises.
- Delegates are not permitted to distribute promotional materials at the event unless prior approval has been granted by the Property Council of Australia.
- Please note, by accepting to attend the conference you give permission to Property Council of Australia to use any event related photos taken during the conference externally for marketing purposes.