The Property Council of Australia is a COVID safe organisation. The safety of our guests, speakers and staff is our top priority. A range of protocols and enhanced hygiene measures will be in place at the event to safeguard your health and well-being. This will include compliance with health orders in place by the Queensland Government which might include density limits and vaccination requirements. If the government rules change in advance of the event, we will contact you and update you about your attendance. If the event is cancelled or postponed due to COVID-19 restrictions, you are entitled to a full refund of your ticket price.
- Cancellation requests received before 23 July 2021 will receive a full refund and will not incur a $350 cancellation fee.
- Cancellation requests received between 24 July 2021 and 31 March 2022 will incur a $350 cancellation fee (with the remaining amounts being refunded to you).
- Cancellation requests received from Friday 1 April 2022 will receive NO REFUND.
- A replacement delegate will be accepted up until Friday 20 May 2022 for all registrations.
- Full conference registration for attendance on site are not transferable to live stream registrations.
Unable to attend
We will also offer a FULL REFUND (subject to the below cancellation fee) of your registration if you are unable to attend the event due to:
- changes in your organisation’s protocols regarding event attendance;
- you present with flu like or COVID-19 symptoms pre-event; or
- you answer yes to any of the screening questions at registration and are refused entry.
If you are unable to attend the event due to the above circumstances, the following will apply:
- cancellation requests received before 23 July 2021 will receive a full refund and will not incur a $350 cancellation fee; and
- cancellations received between 24 July 2021 and 20 June 2022 will incur a $350 cancellation fee (with the remaining amounts being refunded to you).
Conditions of Entry:
- Registrations are for individual delegates only and cannot be split or shared between multiple people
- Full payment must be made before close of business on Friday 20 May 2022 otherwise you will not be registered for and will be refused entry to the event.
- Member rates are only applicable if a company is a member or has renewed its membership by Friday 22 October 2021.
- The Property Council of Australia reserves its right to charge non-members non-member rates if they have not renewed their company membership by Friday 22 October 2021.
- The Property Council of Australia reserves its right to refuse entry to or remove from the premises any person who it considers (in its sole and absolute discretion) is causing annoyance or inconvenience to delegates or attendees.
- No refund, replacement or compensation will be offered to any person refused entry or removed from the premises.
- Delegates are not permitted to distribute promotional materials at the event unless prior approval has been granted by the Property Council of Australia.
- Please note, by accepting to attend the conference you give permission to Property Council of Australia to use any event related photos taken during the conference externally for marketing purposes.